The Access to English Work and Training course is for people who speak English as a second language who are living in the UK on a permanent or long-term basis and who want to improve their English for work or further training. The course aims to develop confidence and improve your English language skills. Core subjects include Literacy Numeracy and IT. The course is taught over 17 hours a week and includes taught classes directed self study and personal tutorial time.
- The course aims to improve your English for further study or employment.
How Course Is Assessed:
- The course is internally assessed through the ESOL National 3 award IT and numeracy units.
Number of Days per week:
- language level at ESOL level 2/3
- No formal qualifications required: assessment of language level. Attitude attendance and progress considered.
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Assessment of language level at ESOL level 2/3
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- You will be invited for a test and interview where your language level and suitability for the course will be checked
- Successful students can consider progressing onto SQA Access 3 or Int 1 ESOL courses.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...