Just Do It is a 15-week course (2 days per week) for people who wish to gain a set of new skills to help you decide your future steps. You will find out what employers are looking for, meet new people and have fun. It`s an informal way to improve your chances of moving into a positive future and gain employment, training or further qualifications.
- Skills to handle new situations and gain confidence
- How to job search and become confident in interviews
- What your interests are
- The SQA Steps to Work qualification
- No formal entry requirements
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Employment or College course
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £473 Outreach part-time (year 1)Fee: £473 Midlothian part-time (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...