This course is 3 days per week and prepares students for progression into a higher level of Hairdressing and/or Beauty courses.
The course consists of 1 day per week within the Hair and Beauty Department and 2 days per week with the Access & Continuing Education department who deliver the wrap-around units that complement Hair and Beauty and build skills and resilience for these students to progress into the higher-level courses the following academic year.
You will learn a variety of subject within Hair and Beauty along with personal, social and development units with Access and Continuing Education team.
- There are no formal entry requirements
How the course is assessed
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- Informal interview and completion of Personal Learning & Social Plan
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Higher-level Hair and Beauty courses
- Access vocational courses
- Preparation for Employment courses
- Leading to vocational options including Hairdressing and Beauty
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...