This course will help you in the transition from school or college into work. You will learn all aspects of job seeking including CVs and interview skills. There are plenty of opportunities for you to develop independence, confidence and team working skills. You will have also the opportunity to gain Core Skills at level 3-5.
SCQF Level 4 Units may include:
- Employability Award
- Personal Awareness/ Self Awareness
- Problem Solving
- Enterprise & Customer Care
- Practical Tool Skills for Work
- Catering and Kitchen Skills
- Working with Others
- Forest Craft
- John Muir Award
- You will have the opportunity to have a work experience placement for one day per week for 18 weeks minimum. You will also have the support of a placement support co-ordinator when working in your placement.
- No formal qualifications are required. Evidence of an ability to work at Level 3/4 would be an advantage.
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Classroom-based written assessment and a work experience observation report
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Higher-level vocational course
- Preparation for Employment second steps
- Opportunities to progress into employment or a Modern Apprenticeship
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
- Three full days per week in college and one-day work experience
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...