This course is for anyone who wants to enhance their employability skills and gain qualifications. You will have the opportunity to improve your self-confidence and gain real-life work experience with business relevant to your skills and interests. This course will enable you to develop your learning skills and help you to progress onto a vocational course or employment.
The course runs for 18 weeks, from August to January or January to June at Milton Road Campus.
You will work towards SQA Units at SCQF Level 4 and develop skills in:
- Personal development
- Work experience
- Preparation for Employment: First Steps
- Building own employability skills
- Dealing with work situations
- You will have the opportunity to gain real-life work experience with business relevant to your skills and interests.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this course but you must show that you are committed and have the attitude to succeed and learn new skills. There is a pre-entry interview.
English Proficiency Requirements
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Study further qualifications at a higher level, progress to a vocational programme of study or employment.
- Move onto employment with increased skills and confidence
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...