If you are keen to develop practical and creative skills in digital media and want to study an entry-level qualification recognised by employers looking for multi-skilled junior employees, this short 18 week Level 4 course is for you.
- Individual and team based project work will give you the opportunity to showcase your talents and your employability skills.
- The course is designed to introduce you to various areas of digital culture including internet safety, weblogs and social software. There are also units in digital media audio, video and still images acquisition.
How Course Is Assessed:
- Practical and written work
Number of Days per week:
- Interest in social media and video
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- Computing, digital media or other related areas of work.
Download our progression route map here
- On successful completion of this course you could progress to further study on a year-long SCQF Level 5 course in Creative Industries: Audio & Media. Mature students with previous experience may be able to progress to Level 6 study on NC Media: Broadcast or NC Media: Audio Visual.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...