The purpose of this course is to enable candidates to acquire knowledge of a range of basic studio equipment, lighting and techniques for the production of simple studio still life and portrait images. Post-production and manipulation techniques using Photoshop as an integral part of the studio workflow is taught.
- Studio Image Manipulation
- Digital Photography
- Image Manipulation
- Minimum 3 passes at SCQF Level 5
- Good understanding of a digital camera
- Completion of Digital Photography 1
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Practical and written work
Progression And Articulation Routes
- 1 evening 2.5 hours for 18 weeks starting 21st Jan 2020 6pm - 8:30pm
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £210 Sighthill evening (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...