The purpose of this unit is to enable candidates to acquire knowledge of a range of basic studio equipment, lighting and techniques for the production of simple studio still life and portrait images. Post production and manipulation techniques using Photoshop as an integral part of the studio workflow is taught.
- Studio Image Manipulation
- Digital Photography
- Image Manipulation
How Course Is Assessed:
- Practical and written work
Number of Days per week:
- Minimum 3 passes at SCQF Level 5
- Good understanding of a digital camera
- Completion of Digital Photography 1
English Proficiency Requirements:
Progression RoutesDownload our progression route map here
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £200 Sighthill evening (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...