This 18 week course is designed to enable students to research styles of photographic portraits from both historical and contemporary periods and apply the acquired knowledge of skills and techniques in the production of their own portraits in a studio and on location. The course is most suitable for candidates who have some previous photographic experience and have an interest in developing the knowledge and skills required for photographic portraits.
*Please note Students must have a 35mm SLR to undertake the course
- Shooting with Traditional Black and White Film
- Developing and Processing Prints
- Photographic Portrait Skills
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- Thursday evening class of 2.5 hours
- keen interest in photography
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Assisting at a photographic shoot
Download our progression route map here
- NC Introduction to Photography and Digital Imaging
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £200 Sighthill evening (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...