This entry level course will give you an opportunity to experience a variety of building trades. you will learn basic skills to provide you with a platform to move into a higher level course in a specific discipline. It will also provide you with the employability skills you will need to enter the construction industry. You will be encouraged to gain a work placement during the course and opportunities for progression will be made available through CITB.
- carpentry and joinery
- painting and decorating
How Course Is Assessed:
- You will be continually assess through the course.
- no formal qualifications are required
English Proficiency Requirements:
- After completion of this entry level course you will be better informed about choices which you will need to make when considering a career in the construction industry
- This course provides the underpinning knowledge required to continue Further Education in construction or seek an apprenticeship within the industry
Download our progression route map here
- articulate to SCQF course
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...