This intensive January start course runs over 18 weeks and provides learners with a firm understanding of financial and management accounting fundamentals.
It is possible to progress to HND, however, students wishing to do this should note that in addition to the fifteen 2nd year units studied they will also need to enrol on a further three credits in year two if this is the route they choose to follow.
- Using Financial Accounting Software
- Cost Accounting Management
- Management Accounting Using Information Technology
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Recording Financial Information
- Statistics for Business
- Accounting: Graded Unit 1
- Accounting IT in Business: Spreadsheets
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- 2 relevant academic Highers at C or above or NC qualification at SCQF Level 5 or equivalent
- You must demonstrate competence in numerical ability and good communication skills
- You must complete a successful interview
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Work as an Accountant and study towards a professional accounting qualification.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...