This course is ideal if you have already experience of learning Spanish at beginners level, to keep learning the fundamentals of the language to communicate at a basic level.
- Talking about yourself, family and friends, your home environment, daily routines and leisure activities
- Learn to order food and drinks
- Giving and asking for directions
- Reading, writing and listening
How the course is assessed
- The course assessment will be integrated into class work at the end of the course
Progression And Articulation Routes
Download our progression route map here
- Spanish National 5 course or equivalent level.
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
- This course runs for a total of 15 weeks.
- The morning course runs once a week on Tuesdays from 9 am to 11 am.
- The evening course runs once a week on Thursdays from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £143 Sighthill evening (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...