This course is for speakers of English as a second language. The course aims to develop confidence and improve English language skills.
- You will focus on the four skills of speaking reading and writing as well as building your grammar and vocabulary.
How Course Is Assessed:
- The course is internally and externally assessed through the completion of an SQA ESOL Unit.
Number of Days per week:
- You must meet the language level requirements at interview.
- language assessed at Intermediate level at interview
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Intermediate level of English required level 4 ESOL
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- You will be invited for a test and interview where your language level and suitability for the course will be checked
- Successful students can consider progressing onto other ESOL courses.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £308 Milton Road part-time (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...