The purpose of this qualification is to enhance skills developed from the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting qualification, enabling students to maximise their opportunities in their current or new employment.
The Level 8 Professional Diploma in Accounting covers 4 mandatory units which are assessed at the end of the unit, 2 optional units which are assessed at the end of the unit and one end of the level synoptic exam covering the 4 mandatory units.
- Financial statements of limited companies
- Management accounting - Budgeting
- Management accounting – Decision & control
- Accounting Systems and controls
Options that are offered:
- Personal taxation (day release only)
- Credit management
- Cash & treasury management (open learning only)
- Applicants should have completed the AAT Diploma in Accounting (Level 6) Alternatively you should have completed an Accounting Degree or HNC/D in Accounting. The degree or HND will allow some exemptions from Level 8 while an HNC may require completion of some additional units from Level 6
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Computerised end of unit exam
- Progression onto professional Accountancy qualification such as ACCACIMACIPFA or ICAS. Become a full member of the AAT (MAAT) Enhanced employability and promotion prospects within the financial sector.
Course Cost And Funding Options