This course is ideal if you wish to develop a high level of IT and problem-solving skills, as well as gaining knowledge and skills in the world of business. You will be encouraged to develop an understanding of the business administration field making the course a great choice if you wish to pursue a career as an administrator, office manager or personal assistant.
Successful completion of the HND will expand your opportunities even further allowing you to progress to degree-level study via a range of different routes.
- Word Processing and Presentation Skills
- Office Administration
- Digital Technologies For Administrators
- Recording Financial Transactions
- Communication skills
- Office Management
- Advanced WP Spreadsheets and Databases
- Information and Communications Technology in Business
- Social Media
- Business Culture and Strategy
- Business Accounting
For HND Year 1
A minimum of 2 Highers at Grade C or above plus 3 National 5s (two of which should be Administration and English) OR satisfactory completion of appropriate Standard Grades at Grade 3 or above, Intermediate 2 or Higher SQA Units
Applicants who do not meet this criterion but have relevant work experience will be considered
For HND Year 2
HNC Administration and Information Technology with 15 credits
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Ongoing assessments
- Open Book
- Closed Book
- Graded Unit Exam
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- You will be required to complete a successfully interview
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Further studies within Administration IT and Business at university
- Office Manager
- Junior Business Advisor
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...