This course is aimed at those who may have been out of employment for some time and are looking to get back into work . Adult Returners
The main aim of the NPA at SCQF level 4 in administrative activities is to provide a practical and flexible introduction to the administrative sector. This will enable learners to acquire and develop skills and knowledge needed for further study or to access employment in administration as trainees or in junior roles.
This courses gives candidates an insight into Digital Business Administration skills, while also improving their English Language.
- Enable candidates to consider the various options open to them and to make informed career choices for their future.
- Prepare candidates for entry into further qualifications — in particular directly into SCQF level 5 Administration or SVQ Level 1 or 2.
- Provide candidates with specific administrative related knowledge and practical skills and the transferable skills demanded by employers.
- Standardise provision at SCQF level 4.
- Respond to Sector Skills Council and market demand for relevant skills development and qualifications at the non-advanced level.
- Develop core and transferrable skill
- Administrative Activities
- Preparing Business Documents
- IT solutions for Administrators
- Building own Employability Skills
- Responsibilities of Employment
- Dealing with work situations
- Applicants will be considered on an individual basis
- Relevant work experience
- Support reference
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
Progression And Articulation Routes
On successful completion of the course you can move onto study level 5 courses within the Enterprise and Commerce department.
Course Cost And Funding Options
- Junior Administrator
- Junior Business assistant