This course is designed to introduce you to a wide range of law subjects. You will develop essential skills and knowledge which are vital to supporting your future career in legal administration or in a business or profession where awareness of legal principles would be particularly valuable. You will also develop other general skills such as word processing and customer care which you can use in a wide variety of industries. This course can enhance your employment prospects. It may also allow you to progress onto relevant Access to HND programmes where you can develop your skills and understanding further.
- Law of Contract
- Property Law
- Employment Law
- Word Processing Legal
- Scots Law
- Crime in Society
- Consumer Protection
- You may be required to complete a work placement
- Any relevant National Qualifications Group Award at SCQF level 4 or 5,
- Three relevant Intermediate 1 or Standard Grade passes including English at Credit level Relevant National Units at appropriate levels
- Applicants with other relevant qualifications or experience will be considered Successful interview
- Candidates will be considered on an individual basis
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- You will be continually assessed through written and practical
assignments throughout the year
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Access to HND legal services
- Junior Legal Assistant
- Administration assistant
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...