This SQA level 3 national group award is an approved regulatory body accredited competency based qualification meeting professional registration requirements for competency for Pharmacy technicians. This programme is available as a one year course- for those who have already completed an accredited underpinning knowledge qualification and also in two part-time formats for those in employment and currently undertaking an accredited knowledge qualification.
- You will carry out your studies in the workplace to provide evidence required for SVQ standards
- Work based assessors will be responsible for your assessment to national standards and you will be required to build an SVQ portfolio
- Internal verification (and assessment where required) will be provided by the college.
- Students should be employed in a Pharmacy setting
- You must either be employed as a pre-registration Pharmacy Technician or Dispenser or Assistant Technical Officer working in a hospital or community pharmacy
- Additionally you must already have completed or be working towards gaining the NC in Pharmacy Services or equivalent regulatory body accredited underpinning knowledge qualification
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £1115 Granton open-learning (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...