The creative sound engineering course is ideal if you are an aspiring sound engineer or sound technician. Working with an actual studio engineer, you will learn the basics of the studio and will produce a band from start to finish. This is a hands-on practical course and you will learn in our state-of-the-art recording studio.
You will have the opportunity to record a live band as well working on studio techniques. It is the perfect course if you want to get more involved in making music. The course would also be great if you would like to record your own music as it will teach you valuable techniques which will allow you to record to a professional standard.
- Signal flow
- Microphone theory
- Recording techniques and production values
- Mixing techniques
- Dynamics EQ and effects
- No formal entry requirements but an interest in music and a basic understanding of using a computer are essential
English Proficiency Requirements
Progression And Articulation Routes
Download our progression route map here
- Creative sound recording advanced
- Full time sound production course
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
- 3 hours per week for 10 weeks
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £300 Sighthill evening (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...