Costume S5 & S6 PUPILS
This course will introduce learners to techniques that are important in the costume design sector.
It develops practical, technical and transferable skills and gives the opportunity to build skills and portfolios for progression to next level courses.
This course will be delivered online in semester 1 due to COVID.
- Introduction to cutting, Sewing and Surface Decoration
- Introduction to Garment Pattern Construction
- An interest in costume design and making
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Through online practical and theoretical assignments
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- Candidates will be asked to attend an information session
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Further study in Theatre Costume
- Costume designer for Theatre, Film and TV
- Costume maker for Theatre, Film and TV