The NC Makeup Artistry course runs full time over one year and introduces learners to a range of different Makeup Artistry skills and topics. Mixed between practical and theory based learning the course will develop the learners’ Makeup Artistry knowledge, application and understanding; giving them a greater variety of options for progression in the field.
Both Fashion and Media will be covered allowing the class to show their creativity with elaborate fantasy creations or attention to detail with theatrical and special effects projects. An ideal course for those who are interested in progressing into the industry or further study and a great starting point for those who would like to gain a wide range of experience before deciding on a later specialism.
- From Styling hair and wigs to bodypainting and special effects this course covers a wide range of Makeup Artistry Disciplines to encourage learners to think about their career progression into the different jobs the industry offers.
- There is no formal placement although students are encouraged to undertake Work Experience opportunities
How Course Is Assessed:
- Written Assessments
- Work Product such as Portfolios.
Number of Days per week:
- There are no formal entry requirements
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- Applicants will be invited for an interview.
- Working in Theatre/TV/ Film
Progression RoutesDownload our progression route map here
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...