Brand new for 2020, this Easter course is an ideal insight for young people aged 14-16 who have an interest in applying for Acting and Musical Theatre and would like to help and support on auditions.
The PASS Junior Academy Easter School will run over three days (7th, 8th and 9th of April 10.00-4.00) and introduces students to skills and techniques to support auditioning for Acting and Musical Theatre.
This exciting three-day course will only cost you £150.00.
How to prepare for auditions through taking part in practical activities in:
- Movement and Dance
- Voice work
- Research in find characters for monologues
- Personal statements for applications
- what to wear for auditions
- This course is suitable for any young person who would like to audition for Acting or Musical Theatre
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- No Assessments but feedback will be provided
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- An Interest in Acting or Musical Theatre
Progression And Articulation Routes
Download our progression route map here
- On to Full-time or part-time training courses
- Musical Theatre
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
- 7th, 8th, 9th April 10.00-4.00
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £150 Granton part-time (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...