Interested in a career in one of Scotland’s exciting, challenging and dynamic industries. Do you thrive working in a team environment, enjoy meeting new people and have an interest in food and drink – then a career in Hospitality may be for you.
Apply for a course in Hospitality and learn the skills and knowledge that will help you to gain employment in hotels, bars and restaurants as well as many other areas.
- Working in the Hospitality Industry
- Food Hygiene for the Hospitality Industry
- Developing Customer Care in Hospitality
- Hospitality Costing
- Hospitality Reception Skills
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Work experience
There are 30 hours of work experience attached to this course - some of these hours will be completed in the college restaurant eh15 and the remainder will be completed on a external work placement - your course tutor will support and advise you finding a suitable placement.
- 4 grade C passes (or above) at National 4 level including English Or equivalent
- Adult returners with relevant employment/life experience/skills will be considered for entry to this course
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Open book
- Closed book
- Port folios
- Practical observations
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
You will be invited in for an information session where you will have the opportunity to speak to one of the lecturing team on a one-to-one basis
Progression And Articulation Routes
On successful completion of the NPA Level 5 candidates will have the
opportunity to progress onto the Level 6 course.Download our progression route map here
- Front Office Reception
- Waiting staff
- Bar staff
- Various other sectors of the industry
- Maximum of 4 days per week
Course Cost And Funding Options
PLEASE NOTE: All full-time courses will begin from the week beginning Monday 7 September. From 31 August students will be given an online induction to College and their course.
This course will end on...