This course will allow you to gain both practical experience
and theoretical knowledge of sport and fitness activities. You will be
introduced to the concepts and value of reflective learning in several sporting
disciplines along with a focus on improving personal fitness. This course is
ideal for you if you have an interest in sport and fitness and would like to
gain more experience in this area.
- You will learn basic skills in a number of sporting activities and how to apply methods that improve personal fitness.
- Although no formal qualifications are required an active interest in sport and
fitness is desirable.
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- You will be required to attend an interview/information session that will
include activities and opportunities to demonstrate your suitability for
participation in this course.
Progression And Articulation Routes
Download our progression route map here
- Introduction to Sport and Exercise Studies at SCQF level 5
- SVQ Sports Activity Leaders
This course is an introduction to sport and exercise and will help you progress onto more advanced courses that support achieving qualifications which lead to employment in this area.
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...