The Introduction to Adventure Leadership course will allow you to gain both practical experience and theoretical knowledge of Outdoor and Adventurous activities. You will be introduced to the concepts and value of reflective learning in several outdoor sporting disciplines. This course is ideal for you if you have an interest in sport and the outdoors and would like to gain more experience in this area.
- Mountain Biking
- Strong emphasis upon developing transferable leadership skills
- Although no formal qualifications are required an active interest in sport and the outdoors is desirable.
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- The course will be assessed through the completion of logbooks, task sheets and practical skills observation.
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- You will be required to attend an interview/information session that will include activities and opportunities to demonstrate your suitability for participation in this course.
Progression And Articulation Routes
Download our progression route map here
- Adventure Leadership Studies
- SVQ Sports Activity Leaders
- This course is an introduction to sport and the outdoors and will help you progress onto more advanced courses that support achieving qualifications which lead to employment in this area.
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...