The Preparation Course for the Diploma in Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE) Level C1 is a 15-week online course beginning in early August and February of each semester designed to improve your general knowledge of Spanish language while preparing for the DELE examination taking place in May and November at level C1. The DELE diplomas are official qualifications granted by the Instituto Cervantes of Spain certifying the degree of competence and mastery of Spanish. The DELE examinations follow the guidelines and levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) which ensures international recognition of the level of language learning reached.
- Skills to complete the different tasks you will find in the DELE examination
How Course Is Assessed:
- Edinburgh College is an examination centre of the DELE diplomas in Scotland with two examination sessions a year in May and November covering all levels of the CEFR. Students enrolled in the course and sitting any of the DELE examinations at Edinburgh College in May or November will receive a 20% discount of the examination fee (not included in the course fee). For examination prices contact the course tutor or visit: http://diplomas.cervantes.es/en
- Previous knowledge and understanding of the Spanish language
- The course tutor will contact applicants to offer advice on levels and complete enrolment.
- Tutor will contact applicants to assess appropriate study level
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- Edinburgh College is an accredited Instituto Cervantes of Spain examination centre and exams are held here in May/November each year. Students are responsible for applying directly to the Institute to enroll for the exams.
- Working abroad or a career that requires a second language.
- Preparing other DELE examination levels or SQA qualifications in Modern Languages
- Further study in languages and related areas employment and/or training.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £197 Open Learning open-learning (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...