Our QCF Level 5 qualifications in Management and Leadership are designed for middle managers and those aspiring to senior management who want to develop their leadership skills and gain up-to-date knowledge and understanding on a range of related topics including recruitment, managing stakeholders, decision making and performance management.
The Certificate in Management and Leadership requires you to achieve 13 credits. Candidates can later build on the certificate and work towards the full Diploma. For more information visit the Chartered Management Institute website.
On successful completion of the Diploma, candidates can progress to the third year of a BA Business Enterprise at Edinburgh Napier University or the CMI Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
- Managing Team and Individual Performance
- Meeting Stakeholder and Quality needs
- Organisational Financial Management
- Managing Recruitment Selection
- Induction Being a Leader
Certificate level studies in management or a related subject. Mature/experienced managers are accepted on the basis of current or recent work experience. We welcome your application if you are currently unemployed and feel that you match the requirements.
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
Progression And Articulation Routes
- On successful completion of the Diploma candidates can progress to third year of a BA Business Enterprise at Edinburgh Napier University or the CMI Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
Course Cost And Funding Options