The CIPD Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management provides the perfect platform to develop your human resource management knowledge and skills. If you have completed the CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice this course is the next step for you.
The course is ideal if you are looking to further develop your career in Human Resources and wish to extend your skills and knowledge. Upon successful completion of your programme, you will automatically become an Associate Professional member of CIPD enhancing your employment and promotional prospects even further. The course has approved SAAS part-time fee grant funding if you meet certain criteria. Visit the SAAS website for more information.
- Developing professional practice
- Business issues and the context of human resources
- Using the information in human resources managing
- Coordinating the human resources function
- Employee engagement
- Developing coaching and mentoring within organisations
- Resource and talent planning
- Employment law
- Completion of the Foundation level course
- Appropriate work experience in the role of a human resources
- successful interview
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- CIPD Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management
- MSC or Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
- One afternoon and evening 2pm to 7.30pm (Tuesdays)
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £2295 Sighthill part-time (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...