If you`re an existing or aspiring human resources practitioner this CIPD Foundation Certificate will provide you with a wide range of relevant practical skills to enhance your employment and promotion prospects.
You will gain a professionally recognised qualification as well as essential knowledge towards CIPD Associate membership.
The course is, therefore, the ideal path to progress onto other CIPD recognised programmes to develop your Human Resources skills even further.
Course delivery is Tuesday evenings (5.45 pm to 8.45 pm).
You`ll study through blended learning (both in-class and self-study).
- Developing yourself as an effective HR practitioner
- Understanding organisations and the role of human resources
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Resourcing talent
- Delivering learning and development activities
- Supporting good practice in performance
- Reward management
- Appropriate work experience and successful 15 minute interview
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- CIPD recognised programmes such as the CIPD Diploma in Human Resource Management
- One evening per week - Tuesday 17.45-20.45
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £1275 Sighthill evening (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...