This course is an introduction to the exciting role of the cabin crew. You will have the opportunity to be trained in our simulated aircraft cabin by experienced cabin crew. The course will also provide you with an insight into the competitive recruitment process in this dynamic and fast-growing industry. Successful completion of this course will prepare you well for a successful interview outcome with airlines.
- Aviation terminology
- Customer care and people management
- Safety demonstrations and emergency evacuation procedures
- Food and drink service
- Duty-free service
- Grooming standards and personal appearance
- Security checks and documentation
- First aid
- Preparation for an employment interview at an airline
- Subject to security clearance and aircraft availability there may be an onboard aircraft visit.
- An experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Over 18 years old
- Minimum height of 5 ft 2 inches (157 cm) and maximum height of 6 ft and 1 inch (185 cm) and stretch height of 6 ft 7 inches(201 cm)
- No criminal record
- Completion of a satisfactory 5-year background check
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Practical role play and written assessment.
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- Group interview and information evening
Progression And Articulation Routes
- To work as cabin crew for an airline
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
- 1 evening per week (Thursday) at our Granton Campus. Course starts Thursday 4th February for 12 weeks.
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £273 Granton evening (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...