This course is designed to provide you with comprehensive training in the latest SAGE Line 50 package. You`ll get the training in the SAGE Accounting package you require to develop your understanding and practical skills in computerised bookkeeping and accounting for use in the workplace.
Completing this course is ideal to improve your job prospects or help with a career change. It would also be useful if you`re a small business owner who employs staff but don`t want to have to pay for external book-keeping services. It may prove valuable to consider sending your staff for training and development in this field.
Over 80000 UK businesses rely on SAGE software with over a third of FTSE 100 companies currently using SAGE products. On successful completion of the course, you`ll be able to record routine and non-routine book-keeping and accounting transactions as well as being able to produce appropriate financial and management reports. Your training is based around setting up a computerised system and processing transactions for a fictitious organisation allowing you to develop practical skills which you can readily apply to your own real work or business needs.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a college certificate but you can also register to sit the 2 hour IAB exam (£60 additional fee).
- Setting up company, customer and supplier accounts
- Entering routine transactions for credit/cash sales and purchases
- Dealing with customer receipts and supplier payments
- Processing salaries and wages
- Correction of errors through a journal entry
- Setting up recurring payments
- Dealing with bad debt
- Accruals and pre-payments
- Producing management and financial reports.
- No formal entry requirements.
English Proficiency Requirements
- Employment in book-keeping
- Further study on a variety of accounting courses for example SAGE Payroll
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £350 Sighthill evening (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...