If you`re looking to gain comprehensive training in the latest SAGE Payroll package this is the course for you. You`ll develop the essential computerised payroll skills and knowledge you need for the workplace. The course will ensure you`ll be able to record routine and non-routine payroll transactions as well as being able to produce financial reports and process year-end returns to HMRC standards. You`ll also focus on developing real practical skills you can put to use in your career with training based on processing payroll for a fictitious organisation, carrying out tasks and data analysis across a full payroll (fiscal) year.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a college certificate but you can also register to sit the 2 hour IAB exam (£75 additional fee).
- Income Tax and National Insurance parameters
- Statutory payments (including sickness and maternity pay)
- Company information and pensions
- Pay elements and deductions
- Processing pay (weekly and monthly)
- Non-routine transactions (student loans change of tax code attachment of earnings order)
- Company car legislation
- Computerising mid-year
- Processing the end of the tax year
- No formal entry requirements.
English Proficiency Requirements
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Further study on a variety of accounting courses, for example, SAGE Accounting: Line 50
- Employment in book-keeping
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £350 Sighthill evening (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...