This page was updated on 14/02/19.
Applying for a National 5, Higher or Advanced Higher course is different to applying for other courses at Edinburgh College. Depending on your situation, you can apply for a course at an Enrolment Event (details are below) or from SQA Exam Results day on 6 August. Read the statements below to find out how you can apply.
I have the entry requirements now
- If you have your certificates to prove you have the entry requirements, then you can attend an enrolment event to apply for your course. Details are at the bottom of this page.
- You must be able to pay for your course at this event to secure your place.
I am able to pay for my course now
- If you meet the entry requirements and have the certificates required as evidence then you can attend an enrolment event to apply for your course. Details are at the bottom of this page.
I am waiting to get my results on exam results day
- You will be able to apply for your course online on the Edinburgh College website once you have your results on 6 August 2019.
- You will not be able to apply for your course at an enrolment event.
I am unable to pay for my course right now
- If you are unable to pay for your course and have missed the enrolment events, you can apply online from 6 August 2019 and pay when you enrol at the college.
Sighthill Campus events will take place from 4pm – 7pm on the dates below:
- Thursday 9 May
- Tuesday 4 June
- Thursday 20 June
The Granton Campus event will take place from 12pm – 4pm at our exam results open day.
- Thursday 8 August (please note – this date was updated on 14/02/19)
I need more information
Please contact Course Information on 0131 297 8300.