Sighthill Campus events will take place from 4pm – 7pm on the dates below:
- Thursday 14 May
- Tuesday 2 June
The Granton Campus event will take place from 12pm – 4pm (time TBC) at our exam results open day.
- Thursday 6 August
What are these events for?
Applying for a National 5, Higher or Advanced Higher course is different to applying for other courses at Edinburgh College. Depending on your situation, you can apply for a course at an Enrolment Event (details are below) or from SQA Exam Results day on 6 August. Read the statements below to find out how you can apply.
(Please note that our Modern Language Advanced Higher, Higher and National 5 courses will remain open for application from Thursday 14 May 2020. You may apply for these courses outwith the enrolment events on our website, they can be found here).
I have the entry requirements now
- If you have your certificates to prove you have the entry requirements, then you can attend an enrolment event to apply for your course. Details are at the bottom of this page.
- You must be able to pay for your course at this event to secure your place.
I am able to pay for my course now
- If you meet the entry requirements and have the certificates required as evidence then you can attend an enrolment event to apply for your course. Details are at the bottom of this page.
I am waiting to get my results on exam results day
- You will be able to apply for your course online on the Edinburgh College website once you have your results on 4 August 2020.
- You will not be able to apply for your course at an enrolment event.
I am unable to pay for my course right now
- If you are unable to pay for your course and have missed the enrolment events, you can apply online from 4 August 2020 and pay when you enrol at the college.