The Graduation buzz is well and truly in the air here at Edinburgh College, with just two days to go until the biggest day of our calendar year – Graduation!
We’re looking forward to welcoming students and their guests to the Usher Hall on Thursday 28 September to celebrate their achievements.
If you’re coming along, here’s a list of the things you’ll need to do on the day:
- Arrive one hour before your ceremony begins – Make sure you have plenty of time to do everything you need to before the ceremony.
- Register and collect your guest tickets – If you do not register on the day your name will not be called out. Tickets will be available from the registration desk in the Usher Hall between 8.30am and 5pm.
- Pick up your Graduation card – from the registration desk, this will have your seat number on it.
- Collect your gown from the Lyceum Theatre – All graduating students must wear an academic gown and hood according to the qualification being awarded. All gowns must be returned to the Lyceum Theatre after your ceremony.
- Have any professional photography taken – The photography studios will be located on the third floor of the Usher Hall and will be open from 8.30am to 7.30pm.
- Take your seat 15 minutes before the start of the ceremony – Please ensure you are in your seat and ready for the beginning of the ceremony.
And finally… Enjoy!
For more information see our Graduation Guide.