There’s just two weeks to go until everyone’s favourite day of the college year… Graduation.
We’re looking forward to celebrating with our Class of 2017, and their loved ones, at the Usher Hall on Thursday 28 September.
Graduation is all about commending students’ achievements, while wearing elaborate gowns and crossing our fingers that we don’t fall over when walking on the stage.
If you’re coming to Graduation we’ve made a handy list of things you can and can’t bring with you on the day.
What you can bring:
- A small bag – Security is important so please bring a small day bag or medium sized handbag only.
- Mobile phones/cameras – make sure they’re on silent. Nobody wants to be that person.
- Yourself – Let’s face it Graduation wouldn’t be anything without the stars of the show.
- Loved ones – Who else is going to take endless pictures of you in your gown and fuss over you?
- A smile – because all of your hard work has paid off and you are now officially a graduate of Edinburgh College!
What you can’t bring:
- A suitcase, backpack or large handbag – There is no cloakroom provision for bags at the venue. Anything larger than a medium sized handbag is not allowed.
- Alcohol – Alcohol is not permitted at the venue.
- A grumpy face – We’re going to be taking lots of photographs on the day and want happy faces. No frowning allowed!
- Live animals – except for guide dogs, no one wants a giraffe stealing the limelight.
For more information on Graduation check out our Graduation Guide.
See you there.