Here at Edinburgh College Business School we offer various types of professional training courses for new supervisors and managers, as well as those looking to refresh and rethink of their managing practices. These courses are accredited by: CIM, CMI, CIPD, Sage, AAT and ILM.
This qualification is suited to those who are in a position with management responsibilities but no previous training and are keen to develop these skills further. Team leaders and supervisors who aspire to advance to a managerial position and current managers will find this qualification ideal for learning how to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
Benefits for you:
- Expand and improve upon your management skill set
- Put new managerial knowledge into practice within your workplace
- Develop your position as a leader
- Inspire and motivate teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
Benefits for your employer:
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs.
|UNIT 1||Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively
|UNIT 2||Understanding Performance Management
|UNIT3||Understanding Change and Innovation in an Organisation
|UNIT 4||Induction & Coaching in the Workplace
|UNIT 5||Management Communication
|UNIT 6||Solving Problems and Making Decisions|
Jedburgh (Borders Training Scheme)
Our Borders Training Scheme allows us to provide our city college professional training right on the Scottish Border’s door step.