The college’s first ever staff awards took place at Granton last Thursday with 150 staff members from across all campuses attending the celebration. The event was hosted by depute principal Alex Craig and celebrated the hard work, commitment and dedication from staff across all teams.
The winners were:
- Rising Star 2017 – Jennifer Mulholland, Travel & Tourism
- Outstanding Team – Facilities team
- Unsung Hero – Babs Walker, Timetabling team
- Exceptional Team Member – Nick Murton, Quality team
- Service Excellence – Nicola Rodger, Engineering
- Exceptional Contribution to the Student Experience – Colin Millar, Learning Development Tutor
- Outstanding Leadership – Caroline Hairs, Dental & Pharmacy
- Innovation – Helena Good, Creative Industries
- Partnership Working – Valerie Jackman, Management Studies
- Green College – Shona Alexander, Student Services
- Student Support – Rena Cowan, Student Records
- Principal’s Recognition Award – Jonny Pearson, Executive team
- Principal’s Star of the Year – Babs Walker, Timetabling team
Congratulations to all the winners! Photos from the night will be available soon so watch this space.
Thank you to all staff who attended the awards and to those who took the time to submit a nomination.