Wellbeing Support is available for students who are finding it difficult to meet the demands of their course because of mental ill-health or other reasons. Wellbeing will focus on helping students to manage to study, learn and meet their potential.
What help is available?
- Support with motivation and morale
- Living and coping with mental health challenges
- Liaison with medical and other services where appropriate
- Signposting and guidance with self – management strategies tailored to individual needs
- Time management, organisation and planning for study
- Balancing academic work with other day-to-day activities
Students can come to one of the drop in sessions offered on their campus to discuss any of the above with the Student Wellbeing Adviser and then perhaps follow up with further review appointments. Wellbeing Drop-ins will be carried out on a first come first served basis, so you may have to wait if there is a heavy demand. If you are not able to wait then you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wellbeing Drop-in Schedule
|Sighthill||Room G0.23||Monday||10.00am – 12.00pm|
|Midlothian||Room 3.19||Tuesday||11.30am – 1.30pm|
|Milton Road||Room M1.05||Wednesday||11.30am – 1.30pm|
|Granton||Room GS207||Thursday||11.30am – 1.30pm|
0131 669 4400