This full-time preparation course focuses on developing your
core and employability skills. It is the ideal course if you are a school
leaver from either special provision or mainstream schooling and received extra
support. You will most likely be progressing from Preparation for Employment
First Steps or may be referred from another Edinburgh College
SCQF Level 5 Units may include:
- Enterprise and Employability
- Customer Care
- Health and Safety
- Personal and Social Development
- There are no formal entry requirements
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
You will be invited into to College for a meeting to ensure this course is suitable to your needs.
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Edinburgh College courses at a higher level
- Further training
- Move into employment or Modern Apprenticeship
- Entry level employment
- 5 days per week including 3 days in College and 2 days in a work experience placement.
Course Cost And Funding Options
Many students have accessed this course to give them an additional year of preparation for employment, which has assisted them in securing appropriate employment.
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...