This course isfor anyone who wants to enhance their
employability skills and gain qualifications. You will have the opportunity to
improve your self-confidence and gain real-life work experience within a
business relevant to your skills and interests. This course will enable you to
develop your learning skills and help you to progress onto further
study or employment.
You will work towards SQA Units at SCQF Level 4 and develop skills in:
- Personal development
- Work experience
- Preparation for Employment: First Steps
- Building own employability skills
- Dealing with work situations
- There are no formal entry requirements
- You must show that you are committed and have the attitude
to learn new skills
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
You will be continually assessed through a range of classroom-based and practical assessments.
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- You will be invited to attend a meeting to assess if this
is the correct course for you.
Progression And Articulation Routes
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...