THIS COURSE IS AVAILABLE TO SCHOOL PUPILS OVER 16.
Art Portfolio Preparation is an evening class designed to help you achieve college and university portfolio requirements for art and design-based courses. During this course you will develop a portfolio of your own artwork which can be used when applying for further study through UCAS.
- Art and Design knowledge and skills
- How to produce a suitable art portfolio for applications
- There are no formal entry requirements but a keen interest in the art and design industry is a must.
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- You will be assessed through an SQA unit assessment in art and design.
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Progression to a wide range of Edinburgh College and various university courses will be open to you upon completion of this course. These courses will be discussed throughout the classes.
- Junior and intermediate positions with the Art and Design sector.
- One evening per week for 12 weeks.
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £147 Granton evening (year 1)
This course will start on…
- Group A - Granton Campus - Thursday 10th September at 6:00 PM (2021)
- Group B - Granton Campus - Tuesday 15th September at 6:05 PM (2021)
This course will end on...
- Thursday 02/12/2021
- Tuesday 07/12/2021