If you are considering studying photography then this course is an ideal starting point.
This course is designed to give students an introduction to Photography.
This course is designed as a basic starter course for those wishing to explore and learn more about photography. Students will learn the basic use of a camera and what it takes to make successful photographs.
This is a hands-on course where students will learn through practical use of a camera and other photographic equipment both in college and on location. Students will also learn basic photo editing and preparing files for printing.
Please see selection process information below. Should you require anymore assistance please contact Tony.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Composition and Exposure
- Photography for Social Media
- Studio Portraiture
- Three passes at SCQF Level 4
- A portfolio containing a variety of your images
How the course is assessed
- You will be assessed through both practical, written and project-based assignments
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
“Please add your portfolio link to your application”
Please send in a portfolio containing a variety of your images using the digital file transfer link: https://www.transfernow.net/en/
Your digital portfolio should be a selection of 10 of your images that:
- illustrate a range of basic camera techniques.
- Showcase your current skills
- Avoid duplicity in your selection
- Images may be colour or black & white
Should you require anymore assistance please contact email@example.com
Progression And Articulation Routes
- NPA Photography Level 5 taught at Edinburgh College
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...