You will gain a broad understanding of technical aspects and practical skills within the Electrical Installation & Engineering industry. All the skills and knowledge you acquire are transferable and will benefit you in either further studies or employment.
- Layout and Fixings
- Installation Skills
- Mathematics: Craft 1
- Engineering: Using Information Technology
- Fundamental Electrical Systems
- Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations
- Installation of Conduit Systems
- Earthing Systems
- Electrical Principles
- Electrical Testing and Measurement
- Electrical Wiring Skills
- Installation of PVC Sheathed Wiring Systems
- Safe Working Practices
We work with SECTT in trying to offer placement during course this is at the discretion of the employers.
- Mathematics or Physics at National 5
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Continuous assessment throughout the course
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Gain employment as an Apprentice Electrician
- NC Level 6 Electrical Engineering
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...