THIS COURSE IS FOR SENIOR PHASE PUPILS WHO ARE STILL AT SCHOOL
This course aims to continue the development of your knowledge and competence in speaking writing reading and listening skills in the French language by extending your range of grammar and vocabulary.
- consolidate and develop the skills of reading, listening, writing speaking
- translation within the four contexts, covering topics such as family and friends, lifestyles, learning in context, jobs, and other cultural aspects of the language
- National 4 French or equivalent
Applicants will be required to attend course induction sessions. You will be notified in advance of the details.
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Formative assessment and final SQA exam in May
Progression And Articulation Routes
Learning a language will prepare you for exciting opportunities in tourism, international business, government and further vocational study.
- 2 afternoons per week: Tuesday & Thursday 1:30pm - 4.00pm