You must be on a Modern Apprenticeship Scheme
Entry qualifications are set by your employer but are generally:
- National 4 or above in English, Mathematics, Science or a Technical subject is desirable
- A consultation with the employer and Modern Apprenticeship advisor is essential
How the course is assessed
The assessment is made up of two components which are set by the awarding body:
- The Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) set practical tasks
- IMI set online testing
Progression And Articulation Routes
- This automotive trade-specific course will give you a qualification that can progress to further study at a higher level
- This course will allow you to progress to a higher level within your Modern Apprenticeship
- Block-release – 8 one-week blocks throughout the academic year
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £1026 Sighthill block-release (year 2)Fee: £1036 Sighthill block-release (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...