This course will give you the broad practical skills you'll need in engineering manufacture and maintenance. This course has practical workshop activity of hands-on skills training including machining, engineering materials, fitting, assembly and much more.
This course content is aligned with the practical requirements for a Modern Apprenticeship.
On completion, this course will prepare you for higher technical studies or management posts.
- The broad practical skills needed in engineering manufacture and maintenance Hands-on skills training including machining engineering materials, fitting and assembly skills.
- If you're already an apprentice engineer the entry requirements are set by your employer
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Outcome by outcome bases for some units and the practical activities are competency based
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- Qualification Aptitude test interview
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Progression into employment as this is aligned with the current Modern Apprenticeship requirements
- Higher technical or management posts in engineering maintenance or engineering manufacture
- Employment as a Modern Apprentice with local engineering companies
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...