EMTA SVQ 2 Performing Engineering Operations will give you the broad practical skills you`ll need in engineering manufacture and maintenance. You`ll take part in a lot of hands-on skills training including machining engineering materials fitting and much more. The course will prepare you for higher technical or management posts and if you`re bursary-funded you may gain employment as a Modern Apprentice with local engineering companies.
- The broad practical skills needed in engineering manufacture and maintenance
- Hands-on skills training including machining engineering materials and fitting
- If you`re already an apprentice engineer the entry requirements are set by your employer
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Work will be assessed outcome by outcome or competency-based assessments
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- qualifications aptitude test Interview
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Progression onto an HN Engineering course within the College with a view to progression into HE.
- This course is aligned with the requirements to a Modern Apprenticeship and will assist in gaining relevant employment in this area.
- Higher technical or management posts in engineering maintenance or engineering manufacture
- Employment as a Modern Apprentice with local engineering companies
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £2073 Midlothian part-time (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...