This course is designed to provide learners with an introduction to bookkeeping, accounting and related disciplines.
It provides introductory training in Financial and Management Accounting enabling learners to progress to Access to accounting or HND Accounting year 1 or work in an organisation`s accounting team at a clerical level.
This course will be delivered using a blended learning model. You will have in-class theory bases lessons with some classes being delivered online. You should have access to a PC, Desktop Computer or tablet.
Some of the subject you will cover are listed below:
- Recording Financial Transactions
- Financial accounting
- Management accounting
- Computerised accounting
- Information technology
- Effective communication skills
- IT Solutions
- 3 SCQF level 4 passes in a relevant subject area
- 3 standard grade passes at 3 or above
- Competence in English and demonstrate a numerical ability
- Relevant work experience
- Candidates applications will be assessed on an individual basis
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Ongoing assessments
- Open Book assessments
- Closed book assessments
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Access to Accounting level 6 or HND year 1 Accounting
- Junior Accounts assistant
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...