This course is delivered over 2 years 1 day per week. The course is aimed at individuals currently in employment who would like to continue to enhance their career prospects.
The HNC Business course offers students the opportunity to study a variety of essential business-related subject areas including Management, Accounting, Economics, Marketing and Project Management.. It is particularly useful for those looking to progress in their career by gaining a qualification or to enable progression directly to a university.
It is possible to progress to HND Business In August 2023 on successful completion of this course.
- Information Technology: Applications Software 1
- Marketing: An Introduction
- Economic Issues: An Introduction
- Business Accounting
- Managing People and Organisations
- IT in Business: Spreadsheets
- Business: Graded Unit 1
- Personal Development Planning
- Project Management
These are examples of the types of subjects you will study during your course
- Two Highers in Business Management English Accounting or relevant subject area
- National 5 Maths or equivalent
- Employed in a business environment
- Applicants will be considered on an individual basis
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
You will be continually assessed throughout this course
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- You must complete a successful interview
Progression And Articulation Routes
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £793 Milton Road part-time (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...